The 12in pressure die-cast magnesium construction takes advantage of the reduction in maximum tracking error/distortion afforded by the greater arm length when compared with 9in models.
- Unique pressure die-cast magnesium shell detachable and interchangeable without disturbing cartridge or wiring.
- Design of headshell clamping ensures a rigid junction with the tone-arm.
- Stainless steel cross shaft, ground and thread ground. Carried in massive yoke on 10mm precision ball races. Axes at record mean level to minimise warp-wow.
- Unique assembly gives high rigidity and allows bearings to be critically adjusted before the tone-arm is fitted.
- Stainless steel vertical shaft, ground and thread ground, with integral 16mm diameter flange to couple shaft and yoke.
- 23mm diameter steel pillar, heat treated, ground and honed, carries two 17mm precision ball races, widely spaced to resist tilt.