Synergy is a unique, precision-engineered integrated turntable featuring magnesium tonearm, moving coil cartridge and built-in phono stage. Comprising of a completely new turntable design combined with the highly acclaimed SME Series IV tonearm, Ortofon’s ‘exclusive series’ MC Windfeld Ti cartridge and a specially designed phono stage by NAGRA, all coupled with mono crystal silver wire by Crystal Cable, Synergy is a fully integrated turntable unit that is factory configured requiring minimal user set-up. Synergy’s design is compact, sleek, modern and instantly recognisable as SME. Incorporating precision engineered components, high attention to detail and the craftsmanship that SME is globally renowned for, above all Synergy delivers an extraordinary vinyl listening musical experience.
• Natural, Open and Dynamic Sound
• High Mass and Small Footprint
• Close Tolerance Precision Bearing
• Isolated Suspension
• Precision Magnesium Tonearm
• Crystal Cable Audio Lead and Internal Wiring
• Nagra Built-In Switchable Phono Stage
• Ortofon MC Windfeld Ti Cartridge
• Factory Configured with Minimal Set Up
SIGN UP FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON SYNERGY & SME
For your information, by providing your details you are consenting to SME sending you information about its products and other information relevant to your interests.